Thursday, June 3, 2010

one small note

I'll probably loose nerd Cred but........ Playmodil Kicks LAGO ass!
as a child i used to have huge army's of Play sets till my dad sold them behind my back...

not to long ago i desided to collected them again. ..


One horribly sunny California day I Visited Toys'R'Us in search of a more "me" like Playmobil..

I walk in , there is a older lady with a clip board near the Lago/Playmo area.

I ask her "excuse me, do you have any Mongolian Playmobils?"

she looked up at me with a snotty look on her face and said " of course not."

I said " excuse me? what do you mean?"

she huffed and put her hand on her hip " well that's not really appropriate for kids don't you think!"

I said "what are you talking about? there are pirates and vikings right there!"

then she told me all pissy "well i think its horrible what they did you the Chinese!"

so i looked her straight in the eyes and said "CHINA HAD IT COMING!" and slapped that stupid clipboard out of her hands then walked away...


BUT GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!!




could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?


Take that Toys'R'Us Swamp Bitch!

I only hope Playmobil comes out with a full Mongolian Play set with Horses and Gers and Death warms to fight XD!!

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment